This method is basically like making an egg tortilla. It’s super tasty, high protein, and low carb! You can make this with whatever you like in the inside, but I went in a BLT direction.
I bought avocados for this, but then realized they weren’t ripe, so I went with guacamole(Wholly Guacamole – yum, so garlicky and good!). I loved the crunch of the sprouts and salty bacon with the creamy guacamole and cheese. Mmmm😍
I was silly and piled everything in the middle – as I made these I realized it’s best to pile the insides off to one side for efficiant rolling. #hottip
As you can see these are pretty thing wraps, but they are pretty sturdy.
I had leftovers for lunch today and it was so good – it definitely reheated well. I just left the veggies separate until after I reheated the egg, cheese, and bacon.
- 3 eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup sprouts
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 4 bacon strips, cooked crisp (I used turkey bacon)
- ½ cup guacamole, or sliced avocado
- Cooking Spray
- Whisk the eggs thoroughly and add salt and pepper
- Heat up a 10 inch non-stick pan to a medium heat.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and add half the egg mixture. Tilt the pan back and forth to ensure it covers the entire base.
- Cover the pan and cook for about a minute.
- When you are able to move the entire egg "tortilla" when shaking the pan back and forth, flip it over with a spatula. add a couple tablespoons shredded cheese.
- When it's fully cooked, transfer to a paper towel to remove excess oiliness.
- Repeat with the other half of the egg mix.
- Add the bacon, guacamole, tomato, and sprouts to each egg "tortilla". Roll and enjoy.